Posted on: March 20, 2023
Do YOU Scoop the Poop?
Spring is around the corner and as things warm up, many people are out enjoying the weather by walking their dogs. Stepping in dog waste can be a disgusting experience, even worse is knowledge that pet waste may be pollutin...Read on...
Posted on: February 14, 2023
Help Keep Nearby Catch Basins Clear of Snow, Ice, and Debris
As spring approaches and winter winds down, snow and heavy rains can cause localized ponding and flooding if storm drains are blocked. Don’t forget to check your nearby storm drains whe...Read on...
Posted on: December 1, 2022
Deicing salt accounts for approximately 75% of chloride found in our waterways. During precipitation events and snowmelt, stormwater gathers excess salt and washes it into our nearby streams and lakes. The remaining 25% of chloride in surface and groundwa...Read on...