Register for an Owatonna Public Library card
Parents/guardians can fill out an application in Children's Services. Adults age 18+ can bring in their photo I.D. and apply in Adult Services. If the address is not up-to-date on your photo I.D., please bring in something to verify your local address (utility bill, checkbook, etc.).
What You Can Do With Your Library Card
- Check out books, DVDs, CDs, and other library materials
- Check out eBooks and eAudiobooks
- Download and stream music
- Download digital magazines
- Search research databases from your home, office or school
- Request delivery of a book from another library
- Use a library computer
- Check your library account in the Library Catalog
Protect your account! If your OPL library card is lost or stolen we will replace it so that your account number can not be used by others. Replacement fee in both Children's and Adult Services is $1.