Hours & Rates
River Springs Water Park 2023
Open Swim Hours
June 1: 4-7 p.m. (Special of $5 per person this day)
June 2 - August 6
Monday-Friday: 12-7 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 12-8 p.m.
August 7 - August 20
Monday-Sunday 12-7 p.m.
June 2 - August 6:
- $7.50 per person 48" and above
- $5.50 per person under 48"
- $5 Twilight Fee (5 p.m.-Close)
August 7 - August 21:
- $5 per person
**All summer children under two are free with a paid adult.
**See Program Page for all Lap Swim, Water Walking, Water Aerobics, Log Rolling and Swimming Lessons Rates and Hours.
River Springs Water Park Brochure
Season Passes can be purchased at the Parks and Recreation office or online. Season passes can be used for all drop in programs at River Springs including:
- Lap Swim
- Open Swim
- Tiny Tot Time
- Water Aerobics
- Water Walking
Season passes cannot be used for programing that requires registration. An identification (ID) card will be issued to each person to present each time they enter. If you lose your ID card, there is a $2 replacement fee. Season Passes are non-transferable.
- Individual Season Pass: $90
- Family Season Pass: Includes 3 people - $185 ($22 for each additional person)
Family Season Pass Requirements
- A household consisting of up to 2 adults (parents or legal guardians only) and their dependent children.
- Family members must all live in the same household.
- Only those individuals in the immediate family can be included on the family season pass.
- Dependents include children 22 years old and under if, they are a full time student in college; otherwise, an individual season pass is required. (College ID will be needed for proof of enrollment.)
A great gift for any occasion, punch cards can be purchased at the Parks and Recreation office or online until the water park opens. After that they are available at the water park. Pass book prices:
- 10 Passes for $70
- 30 Passes for $180