River Springs Water Park Weather Policies
- River Springs Water Park will not open for open swim or other programs (except morning lap swim) until the “feels like” temperature is 68 degrees for at least one hour.
- River Springs Water Park will close for at least a half hour if lightning is visible or thunder is heard in the area.
- Closing decisions are made, when possible, at least 45 minutes prior to the scheduled facility opening or program start time.
- Weather related closings may be reevaluated for reopening later in the day if conditions improve.
- Weather related closings are announced using: